DUE TO OUR PARKING LOT BEING UNDER CONSTRUCTION, THE VETERANS SERVICE OFFICE IS CLOSED. We will re-open to the general public on Tuesday, September 5th at 0800. 


Facebook Feed


Hello and welcome to our newly designed website,

Our staff is committed to assisting Veterans and their qualified family members, who are eligible for benefits through the VA, the State of Ohio and Lorain County. We invite you to browse our web pages regarding the services we offer. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for we encourage you to contact our office so we may guide you in your search.

The Commissioners and employees of the Lorain County Veterans Service Office would like to thank you for your service to our country!

Thank you for visiting and we hope that the information provided here has been beneficial to you!